Custom Double Zip Bonny Bag
Custom Double Zip Bonny Bag
This is the Bonny Bag. In Gaelic, bonny means beautiful and this bag certainly lives up to its name. This is a smaller, crossbody version of my tote bag. While it's smaller, it retains all of the functionality of the larger tote, with a slip pocket and a zip pocket on the inside. It's the perfect size for everyday and will fit all of your essentials and more!
The dimensions are:
11.5" from top to bottom
13" from side to side
3" wide on the bottom
- The 5/6 oz Tasman brown leather or 5/6 oz Wickett & Craig black bridle strap is fully adjustable with a slide to a maximum of 60".
- The outside of Double Zip Bonny Bag can be customized with Tartan and Harris Tweed® or Rifle Paper Co. canvas and Harris Tweed®. The back of the bag is also Harris Tweed®. The lining is quilting cotton.
- The front features a full length zipper pocket with a depth of 5".
- The inside of the bag has an additional zip pocket and two slip pockets.
You can see my list of available tartans here, my list of available Harris Tweed® fabrics here and my list of the Rifle Paper Co. canvases here.
*Please note that the Rifle Paper canvases are for the outside of the bag only. I don't have sufficient amounts of the canvases for the linings. I use quilting cottons for the linings in all of my bags. I always choose a complimentary fabric. If you have a preference for a specific fabric, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.
Custom Tartan Bag Order Process
* If you are looking for a bag with a custom Harris Tweed® fabric, please see the Custom Harris Tweed® listings in each collection for immediate purchase.
Thank you for your interest in purchasing a custom tartan Misneach bag! Please note that my custom order process for tartan bags has changed to decrease the waiting time.
Please consult the list of available tartans to see if I have the tartan you are interested in. Even though I may have your tartan on my list, I may not have enough of that tartan in stock to make your preferred bag. Depending on the tartan, I may be able to order more from Scotland, but please note there will be an additional $20 charge and it may take 6 weeks or longer to receive the tartan from Scotland.
All of the bags are shown as "sold out". However, if you would like to inquire about a custom tartan bag, at the bottom of each page, there is a box that says "Make a Custom Tartan Bag Request Here". Please fill out the required information. I will review your request and get back to you within 48 business hours and we can go from there.
If you are ordering a bag with tartan, please ensure that you indicate the tartan by the specific name as listed in my tartan document.